понедельник, 19 августа 2013 г.

1000 Followers Blog Candy♥
THIS IS A STICKY,:)
Please scroll down for newer posts.:)
Hello, I can't believe I have just over 1000 follower's!
I can remember when I first started my blog, I was chuffed to bits to get 20 ;)
and here I am with over a thousand!
I can't say thank you enough to you all.♥
*
This first picture is the main picture you can add to your blogs                                                                                    




The candy includes:
Spellbinders-Nestabilities labels 24
August-Ett Trykk magasin
Stempelglede-Vintage Garden stamps
Magnolia-Rubber stamp, Heart
Kort og Godt-Clear stamp-Postcard
Kort og Godt-Clear stamp-S-179
Graphic 45-Secret Garden collection -8
Wild Orchid Craft-Lily- mixed green
Wild Orchid Craft-Cherry Blossoms-mixed pink
Wild Orchid Craft-Mulberry roses-15mm pale pink
Tim Holtz-Idea-ologi-Stencil Mark
Tim Holtz-Idea-ologi-Compass Coins
Making Memories-Decorative Brads
Bo Bunny-Trail Mix Trinkets
Kort og Godt-Decorative Branch-Crystal
♥1. Here is what you need to do:
2. If you are not already become a follower of my blog
3. Post my candy on your blog along with a link back to my blog
4. Add your info to Mr. Linky below
5. Leave me a comment;)
*
Please only follow me if you like my work - no "candy only" blogs.


Candy will close September 1st

and I will pick a winner shortly after!
So be sure to check back at that time.:)
International participation is welcome, I'm ready to ship the candy worldwide. :)


Hugs, Ellen


http://scrappellen.blogspot.ru/2013/07/1000-followers-blog-candy.html#links

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий